To subscribe to postpaid roaming services, you also need to submit certain documents to us which are as follows:
- Duly filled subscription form
- Photocopy of valid International Passport (first 7 pages)
- Photocopy of valid International Credit Card/ International Debit card (Own name)/ RFCD Account/ FC Account
ir service against the fc account:
- user should have FC account under the clause "GUIDELINES FOR FOREGN EXCHANGE TRANSACTIONS", 1996, Volume-1, Chapter 10,Section-1, Clause-1(i) or "GUIDELINES FOR FOREGN EXCHANGE TRANSACTIONS", 1996, Volume-1, Chapter-13, Section-1, Clause-1(iv) to avail the IR service of airtel.
- In beginning to avail the IR service, user have to bring pay order in $ equivalent to 10,000(IR security deposit which is refundable) with the letter in bank's letter head pad issued by the users bank. (Format given below)
- For paying IR bill, each time users have to always come with pay order in $ with the letter in bank's letter head pad issued by the user's bank in same format mentioned below.
For help and support on International Roaming (IR) services, you may visit any of our conveniently located Customer Sales & Service centers in your city and our Customer Support Executive will be more than happy to coordially guide you through the subscription process.
Note: Standard charges & conditions applicable Click here
to download subscription form