Airtel Call Manager is a unique way of controlling your incoming calls. It’s an easy-to-use and simple service to get rid your unwanted incoming calls instantly. This service lets you choose whom do you want to talk to and screens callers who can reach on your mobile.
It is a subscription based service, in which the called party would have even the choice to define what announcement needs to be played back to the calling subscriber. This service can be availed through SMS, IVR, USSD and App. Users can subscribe to this service through any medium (SMS/USSD/IVR/APP), then they can enjoy the service.
All modes will be open for a registered user, he / she can block the numbers by using any mode. A registered user will get the benefit of blocking and allowing 20 numbers upon subscription. After adding 20 numbers in his or her list, additional charge will be applicable. User can add numbers by using any channel. It will be accumulated. System will count only numbers which will be added, deleted numbers will not count here.
Download App : https://goo.gl/WdcPsY
Tariff and Validity:
|Pack Name ||Tariff in BDT ||Validity in days ||Remarks |
|Daily Pack ||1.00 ||1 || |
- Benefit of adding 20 any numbers in black &/or white list as FREE.
- Service is auto renewable
- All added numbers will be removed if cancel the service
|2 Days Pack ||2.00 ||2 |
|Fortnightly Pack ||14.00 ||15 |
|Weekly Pack ||7.00 ||7 |
|Monthly Pack ||25.00 ||30 |
|After adding 20 numbers, additional fee is applicable for each number ||5.00 ||NA |
- IVR Browsing charge: FREE.
- Opt-in and opt-out charge: FREE.
- SMS charge to 8181: FREE
- Only package-wise subscription fee is applicable.
- User will charge additionally for adding numbers in BL/WL after 20 successful additions.
- Tariff excluding 5% Supplementary Duty (SD) + 15% VAT on price inclusive of SD + 1% surcharge.
Enjoy Airtel Call Manager App:
Through this app, all unwanted numbers (any operators) can be added to the Block caller. You can allow your Friends and families calls from Allow Calls option. This app allows you to manage your calls by setting your current profile.
Subscribers need to install the application from play store. Log in the application using Airtel number. To avail the service, user needs to subscribe the service by clicking ‘SUBSCRIBE’ option and then select desired pack from the wide ranges of available packs. Already registered user of call manager service can avail the app’s accessibility by default and can enjoy all the features of this app. User can deactivate the service by using this app.
Below are the key features of this APP:
- Manage Profile – It is an eccentric feature of the App. Any Profile like Set default, Busy, In meeting, Travel, In Gym, Crowded Place, Holiday, Low Battery, In Prayer, Shopping, Watching Cricket, Watching Movie, Driving, Not well, DND, Training, and Sleeping can be set and changed by the user at any time.
- Block callers - User can block the unwanted numbers to the list from which they do not want to receive the calls from when the profile is blocked.
- Allow callers - User can add numbers to the Allow list from which they want to receive calls from when the profile is activated.
Airtel Call Manager service on IVR:
Airtel users can subscribe and avail Airtel call manager service through IVR (Interactive Voice Response), just by dialing 8181. A new subscriber will listen available packs information and ask to subscribe the service to enjoy.
- User have to press proper button to subscribe, like –
- For Monthly subscription, press 1
- For Bi-weekly subscription press 2
- For Weekly subscription press 3
- For 2 days subscription press 4
- For daily subscription press 5
- After subscribing the service through IVR, they can enjoy the service through IVR, SMS, USSD and APP modes also. Below features are available in IVR –
- For Black list, press 1
- For White list, press 2
- For Preference list, press 3
- For SMS notification, press 4
- To change language, press 5
- To unregister the service, press 6
- User can cancel the service through IVR at any time by pressing 6, but the number in black and white list will be removed as well.
Airtel Call Manager service on SMS:
Airtel users can subscribe and avail Airtel call manager service through SMS. Find below the details:
- Subscription through SMS:
- For Daily Pack: Type START 1 and send to 8181
- For 2 Days Pack: Type START 2 and send to 8181
- For weekly pack: Type START 7 and send to 8181
- For Bi-weekly pack: Type START 14 and send to 8181
- For Month Pack: Type START 25 and send to 8181
- After subscription, user can enjoy the service at any mode of SMS, IVR, USSD and APP. If user wants to use the service on SMS, then below is the SMS keyword that they need to type and send to 8181:
|Airtel Call Manager - SMS keywords |
|ADDW 11 Digit mobile No ||Add number white list |
|ADDB 11 Digit mobile No ||Add number black list |
|DELW 11 Digit mobile No ||Delete number from white list |
|DELB 11 Digit mobile No Delete number from black list. ||Delete number from black list. |
|HELP ||Help |
|BL ||See black list |
|WL ||See White list |
|SWL ||White list Activated |
|SBL ||Black list Activated |
|OFFW ||White list turned off |
|ONW ||White list turned on |
|OFFB ||Black list turned off |
|ONB ||Black list turned on |
|BLC ||Block Last Incoming call |
|SUSPEND ||to off the SCL service |
|SMSOFF ||To off the SMS Notification |
|SMSON ||To on the SMS Notification |
|ON ||to On/resume the SCL service |
- Un-subscription through SMS: User can cancel the service at any time, but the number in black and white list will be removed as well. Below is the keyword –
- For Daily Pack: Type STOP 1 and send to 8181
- For 2 Days Pack: Type STOP 2 and send to 8181
- For weekly Pack: Type STOP 7 and send to 8181
- For Bi-weekly Pack: Type STOP 14 and send to 8181
- For Month Pack: Type STOP 1 and send to 8181
Airtel Call Manager service on USSD:
Airtel user can avail Airtel call manager service simply by dialing *8181#.
- Subscription through USSD:
- USSD based daily subscription: *8181*1*5#
- USSD based 2 Days subscription: *8181*1*4#
- USSD based weekly subscription: *8181*1*3#
- USSD based Bi-weekly subscription: *8181*1*2#
- USSD based monthly subscription: *8181*1*1#
- After subscribing the service through USSD, they can enjoy the service through all available modes. By dialing *8181#, user can get below options –
- Turn ON/OFF SMS notification
- Block number
- Delete number
- View blacklist
- Go to whitelist menu
- Activate whitelist
- Suspend / on
- Un-subscription through USSD: User can cancel the service at any time by dialing *8181#, but the number in black and white list will be removed as well. Below is the direct dialing code –
- USSD based daily un-subscription: *8181*10*5#
- USSD based 2 Days un-subscription: *8181*10*4#
- USSD based weekly un-subscription: *8181*10*3#
- USSD based Bi-weekly un-subscription: *8181*10*2#
- USSD based monthly un-subscription: *8181*10*1#
Help and Support
First Level Support:
Support E-mail (email@example.com, +8801850405477)
For more information, please refer to FAQ